Thursday, February 4, 2010

Assignment 2: Content Collage

The medium I decided to use was the Blackberry. Within the screen of the Blackberry I posted some of the characteristics and content of the blackberry. The background picture in the screen is a picture of the world representing the mobility and accessibility. The collage also includes photos of a camera, twitter, email, Face-book, gps, videos, and apps all representing the different contents of the Blackberry. I also included the picture of the mouth representing the verbal communication from the Blackberry. Although the picture of man running is unique in different, I really wanted to show speed and the fast capability in the Blackberry. Also, letters and numbers are included in this blog to represent the basic functions within the blackberry.

Overall, I think this collage really represents the characteristics and content that a Blackberry holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment